Drive enterprise value and business growth using the most important channel for app marketersApps have little value without an audience—and if we’ve learned anything over the first decade of app marketing, brands cannot rely on just their name to drive app adoption. Brands have to get customers to install, keep, and use their apps on their mobile devices to extract the full value of their investment. And even when a brand is already well established in its industry, there’s no guarantee that’s enough to compete in the world of mobile. Find out how you can take your retail marketing to the next level in this whitepaper.
The global pandemic has spiked app usage
Mobile app usage grew 40% year-over-year in the second quarter of 2020—even hitting an all-time high of over 200 billion hours worldwide in April. The opportunity created by this recent change in consumer behavior is staggering. Brands can strategically use apps to not just generate sales but to strengthen brand awareness, increase customer engagement, and drive traffic to their online and offline properties
The app opportunity has been building for over a decade. COVID-19 has pushed it
to the forefront and should be a major priority for all marketing leaders around the world.
Just as marketers discovered a few decades ago that search engines were an important inflection point to impact and influence consumers, it is now the search engines within app marketplaces that are becoming today’s critical battleground for brands. The place to start is on iOS and Apple Search Ads.
In this report, learn:
- How the global pandemic has spiked mobile app usage and increased the potential value that an app can bring to a brand
- Companies cannot just rely on their brand name alone to drive app adoption—a true marketing strategy needs to be in place
- Paid search app advertising is just as important to app success as SEM has been for websites on the standard web
- The iOS user base monetizes higher than other mobile platforms and that’s why Apple Search Ads is a key channel to master for app marketers
- 10 Apple Search Ads tips to maximize your program ROI